Newspipe is a web-based news aggregator, simple to use and to install.
You can sign up here.
- can be deployed on Heroku or on a traditional server;
- multiple users can use a Newspipe instance;
- a RESTful API to manage your articles (or connect your own crawler);
- data liberation: export and import all your account with a JSON file;
- export and import feeds with OPML files;
- favorite articles;
- detection of inactive feeds;
- share articles with Google +, Pinboard and reddit.
A documentation is available, if you want to deploy your own instance.
The core technologies are Flask, asyncio and SQLAlchemy.